Anti-Spam FilterAnti-Spam Filter info
Search the Web
Personal Web Page Rules
Web Page Setup Links
Visual Link Internet offers its personal users a free web site subject to the following regulations:
- This free web site is to be used for the personal use only of Visual Link Internet clients.
- This free web site is not for the selling, promotion or advertisement of a commercial or for-profit product or service.
- This free web site space is not for resale or transfer to others.
- The free web sites are limited to a maximum of 50 MB of space on the server. If sites go over 50 MB of space, the user will be issued a warning one time and asked to bring his/her site within the limits. If the site goes over a second time, the page will be automatically classed as a commercial site and the user will be billed immediately at commercial rates, with commercial site rules applying.
- The free web sites are limited to a maximum of 1000 hits per month, all pages included. Hits over 1000 per month will be billed at the current rate, (presently 1 cent per hit).
- The user will be given access to his/her web site and is responsible for FTPing data and for making all future modifications and for backups.
- The user will not plagiarize or interfere with any other websites or data on the server.
- The user will not upload, knowingly or otherwise, damaging files to the web server.
- The user will use customary practices to protect his password and access to the web server. Visual Link Internet would prefer access only from within its users, as the offer of free personal web space is meant for the enjoyment of Visual Link Internet users only. Visual Link Internet requires that if the user allows others to access his/her free personal web site, they do so in a monitoring situation and accept full responsibility for the action of anyone he/she allows to use the server.
- Visual Link Internet does not offer free technical support for its free personal web pages. Technical support is offered only through e-mail and web page guides.
- Visual Link Internet makes no warrantee for nor does it technically support any of the software used for creating, maintaining or transferring web page data, even if recommended for use by Visual Link Internet.
- Visual Link Internet will not accept copyrighted material for which the user does not have permission to display.
- Visual Link Internet will not accept material that is of an illegal nature.
- Visual Link Internet will not allow server side scripting or external programs in the free personal web sites. This includes server push animated graphics, applets and access counters. All scripts, animation, files, etc., must enable from the client side.
- Visual Link Internet reserves the right to check the content of users free personal web sites.
- Visual Link Internet free web site offer does not include the design, creation, monthly maintenance, monitoring of traffic or other services that Visual Link Internet may offer with its standard corporate web sites.
- The free personal web sites are not intended as personal storage space
- The free personal web sites are not intended to act as an FTP site. Users may not store files on their personal web sites intended solely for download.
- Visual Link Internet reserves the right to prevent a user from accessing his or her site at anytime, without notice with justifiable cause.
- Visual Link Internet reserves the right to change these rules at any time without notice.
Should the above rules not be adhered to by the user, Visual Link Internet reserves the right to cancel and delete the user's free personal web page.
Visual Link Internet offers the free personal web space to its users for the enjoyment of all. Anyone, user or otherwise, found interfering with the use and enjoyment of the web server by others, or whose site interferes with the use and enjoyment of the web server by others, will loose all rights to access the server.
Please note: these rules also apply to Visual Link Internet's Courtesy and Non-Profit accounts. If your site is a commercial site, please see our Commercial Web Site Rules.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org