Please see our Announcement for more information.
(For non visuallink.com domains only)
Propel Setup Instructions for Windows
Home » Support » Dial-Up Setup Menu » Propel for Windows
Installation of the Propel software only takes a few minutes and should be identical regardless of what version of Windows you are using.
- Once you have removed Sure Speed, download the propel software from http://www.visuallink.com/download
- Navigate to the location where you saved the install file.
- Run the install file and follow the on screen prompts. (This may be a single-click, or double-click depending on your version of Windows and how your computer is set up. If a single-click does not open the installer window try double-clicking on the icon.) If you are prompted to reboot when the installation completes be sure to reboot as this is a very important step.
- When Propel pops up and asks you for your username and password provide your Visual Link username and password. (Be sure to not include the @visuallink.com part.)
- You can explore and customize your Propel acceleration settings by right-clicking on the new Propel icon at the bottom right corner of your screen. And choosing options from the popup menu.